The changes made provide an increase in power by 10-15 hp and 10-15 Nm in the mid-range torque. The increase in peak power and torque is lower, which does not give an additional load to the engine and transmission components and does not affect the service life of the units.
- Car becomes more responsive
- 90% of peak torque is available over a wider range
- 0-100 km/h acceleration time is reduced by 0.5 seconds
- Decreased fuel consumption while cruising
- Vibrations at idle disappear
The engine management program changed:
- Optimized air-fuel mixture composition
- Ignition tuning in some modes of engine operation
- Changed the transition from cruise to power modes
- VTC parameters have been changed
- Rev limiter raised from 6500 to 7200 rpm
- Idle speed incresed from 650 to 750 rpm
- The work of the system preventing the occurrence of detonation is not changed, which makes it possible to use fuel with the octane rating recommended by the manufacturer.