The changes made provide an increase in power by 50-60hp and 80-100Nm in the mid-range torque.
- Car becomes more responsive
- 90% of peak torque is available over a wider range
- 0-100 km/h acceleration time is reduced by 1-1.5 second
- Decreased fuel consumption while cruising
The engine management program changed:
- Optimized air-fuel mixture composition
- Ignition tuning in some modes of engine operation
- Changed the transition from cruise to power modes
- Changed torque request tables
- Changed VTC angel tables
- Changed Boost request tables
- The work of the system preventing the occurrence of detonation is not changed, which makes it possible to use fuel with the octane rating recommended by the manufacturer.